Cambro was founded by two brothers, Bill and Argyle Campbell, in 1951, when Bill invented the Camtray® and Argyle began selling the tray to the American Hospital Supply Corporation. The Camtray was quickly embraced by restaurant, hotel, school and cafeteria operators, and it became the industry standard. Growing from this heritage, today we offer the most complete line of sizes, shapes, colors and materials in foodservice trays and more. Bill's creativity was the impetus for new product development.